We offer a range of specialist services for your engineering needs.
Further Support through the Planning Process
Highway & Infrastructure Detailed Design
Traffic & Transport Planning
C&A undertake the complete range of highway and infrastructure detailed design disciplines for both Commercial and Residential Developments from major bypass schemes to minor junction improvements offsite, to all on site highways and infrastructure requirements. All utilising the latest design software available.
Highway & Private Civil Detailed Design
Our Team of highly professional Engineers & Technicians provide Highways and Private Civils Design services which include:
- Section 38/278 negotiations and Technical Approvals
- Pavement Design
- Full Highway Designs to adoptable standards
- Design of private driveway & courtyard parking areas
- Earthworks including foundation platform levels quantities etc
- Tender Drawings & Specifications
- Contract Documents
At C&A we only employ engineers who have extensive experience in drainage design solutions from feasibility investigations to detailed design who have the ability to obtain the required approvals from the relevant Authorities.
Our drainage detailed design services include:
- Section 104 negotiations and Technical Approvals
- Flood damage assessment
- Highway drainage design and approvals
- Design of Sustainable Urban Drainage ( SuDS) e.g. Urban source control / infiltration etc
- Hydraulic structure and pumping station design
To complement our design service, at C&A we have the expertise to provide either part time or permanent site support in the form of resident engineers who are skilled at supervising projects through the construction phases, administering contracts, managing and liaising with contractors, developers, statutory undertakers and local authorities.